- Tonight's dinner; appetizers for dinner (breaded mozzarella cheese sticks, mini chicken tacos, potstickers and mini corn dogs).
- My workout; it's raining outside, so I get to do a cardio dvd. I like being able to change it up a bit.
- Not having any concrete plans for the next three days besides Sunday School and church. Woohoo!!
- Making a list of all the clothes I need to buy on our trip in a few weeks. Buying a new wardrobe is going to be fun!
- Showering and getting into PJs by 8 pm tonight.
- Finishing up my swap package for the Budget Meals Swap on Craftster. I'm the organizer and am going to send late, which is shameful, but I'm hoping the awesomeness of what I'm sending will make up for it.
- Grilled scallops for dinner tomorrow night. Yummy!
- Watching Sweeney Todd, which just came in from Netflix.
Posting in lists sure makes life a lot easier. Forming cohesive posts seems to be a struggle for my currently limited brain function. So, if you're still reading, get ready for some lists!! Lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment