Here is the to-do list as it stands today. I'm over-the-moon about how everything came out. (I will post pics soon, I promise!)
1. Paint
- Caulk and touch-up the paint on new trim and paint old trim.
- Hang
6. Finish packing hospital bag. (Will be done by Sunday.)
8. Purchase/pick up feeding supplies (bottles, pump, storage).
10.
Now, let's pick apart what's left and figure out what needs to be done to get it done.
1. Paint & hang closet door - this is not at all a necessity, so MM is going to relax for the next week or two and take his time getting it done. Works for me! He needs a rest!
2. Finish packing hospital bag - I need to order a bath robe and some slippers, and pack up a going-home outfit for me. (I also need to get some of the "down-there" after-care products to have in the bag, so we'll be heading to the pharmacy soon.)
3. Order feeding supplies - my DEAR aunt is sending me her professional-grade breast pump, so as soon as that gets here we will be inspecting it and ordering the necessary supplies (storage, bottles, shields, etc.)
4. Review L&D techniques - there aren't any birthing classes within 2 hours of us, so I bought a Lamaze book. We will be going through it chapter by chapter over the next few weeks.
I also would like to order a rug for the nursery floor, but that isn't at all a necessity and that will depend on the budget. We are really getting there! Other than the fact that I've never had a baby before and won't have my Mama with me when it happens, I feel totally ready to meet Bunny. She's coming whether Mimi is there or not, so we'd better get ready!!
No comments:
Post a Comment