Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blessed Beyond Measure

This is what MM and I discovered on December 3, 2010:



We are ecstatic and SO blessed!! It is still early, so anything could happen, but we have placed our little one in God's hands and know that He will carry out His plan for us. We are confident that, at the appointed date and time, we will meet our little one, whether that be here on earth or up in heaven.

I am extremely humbled by the fact that the last to posts I made were directly related to our inability to get pregnant...and I was already pregnant!!

It has been the best Christmas present we've ever received and we cannot wait for the next chapter in our lives to really get kicking. We have had two at-home and two-in office positive tests and a round of blood work confirming my pregnancy. According to our calculations, I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant and we are due on August 13, 2011. Our baby being born will be the best 30th birthday present imaginable!

I am praying for our child to grow healthy and happy inside of me to full term, but I'm also praying that God will prepare us for His plan, whatever that may be.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so, so, so, so, so crying-for-you happy!!!!! And your mama and daddy. And your seesters. Yay a BABY!!!!!!!!