Ah, YouTube. What would we do without you?
This prompt seems easy, but it was pretty difficult to narrow it down to just one. I though it would be neat to post this amazing sheep video, or this hilarious Chewbacca-imitating soldier video, and then there's this amazing talking parrot one as well.
All of those were great, but if I were honest with myself, the YouTube video I watch repeatedly, and I'm talking multiple times a week is the music video for the song "Princess" by Primary 1. I just love the song and the video's cool, too. He's got such a cool, David-Bowie-ish sound that I really like. I can't wait to see what comes from Primary 1 in the future and I really hope all of his stuff is eventually released in the USA and not just the UK.
Last night was pretty chilly here, so I didn't go to water aerobics, but stayed home and did an aerobics dvd instead. Since I was done early, we got dinner out of the way and I was able to get three loads of laundry done, the house vacuumed and dusted. It's supposed to rain until next week, so that means my floors will need to be swept daily, which I like to do anyway, but I probably won't have to dust until late next week; yay!
Tonight is "date night", so we're having that delicious chicken and opening a new bottle of wine that we haven't tried yet. I'm really hoping we end up playing board games and we might even continue our "tour" on Rock Band. We'll have to wait and see.
The plans for tomorrow are to wait and see what the weather does before we decide what to do. My garden is in desperate need of weeding, but I'm pretty sure it is going to be way too wet to do anything about it. I'm secretly hoping for a wet, rainy day so that we can sit around and watch tv. I just love snuggling up on the couch with the goggies and snoozing a rainy afternoon away.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a good night. I love getting productive stuff done!
Currently I live with my fiancee's parents and it's slightly difficult keeping the house clean and helping with things when I don't know where anything goes... but every now and then when I clean my room or my fiancee's room I feel so great and very accomplished. Being neat and organized is therapeutic for me.
Promise
ps. I hope y'all have a wonderful date night. ;) They're always well needed.
Post a Comment