- Bunny was back at the doctor, AGAIN. She's been to the doctor's office more in the last two weeks than she has in the last 6 months. It was another double-ear infection and a viral rash brought on by her vaccinations.
- I'm FLYing again. Even pre-Bunny my house wasn't this clean! It's amazing!
- Bunny has moved on to only one long afternoon nap every day. Surprisingly, it's more of a blessing than a burden; I get more done in that big chunk of time than I did rushing through her little naps throughout the day.
- Bunny has also been having some rough nights. Night terrors, ear pain, teething pain, and just general fussiness has led to a very tired week for MM and I.
- FALL IS HERE! Well, not really. But, in the Star household, we buck convention and declare September 1 the first day of Fall every year. It works for us because the weather is already turning and we love this season so much that we'd do anything to stretch it out a little longer.
- We are having the best time right now. Life is so much fun and we are just loving every moment God has given us.
- There may be some big changes ahead in the Star household. I really don't know what they may be, but they are in God's hands and we can't wait to see what He has in store.
- And finally, Bunny-girl is getting so big, it's making me a little sad. She is flexing her independence and really testing her boundaries. And while it may be frustrating in the heat of the moment, we are happy to see that she is strong-willed and will be able to stand her ground when she needs to.
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Quick Post!
It has been a rough week, hence my absence from working on my Priorities. I will get back to that ASAP, but in the meantime, here's what's been going on:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment