Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Finally Free!!

This will be a quick post because we are currently swamped both at work and personally.  But I am finally able to make our big announcement:

I AM QUITTING WORK TO BECOME A STAY-AT-HOME-MOM!!!!

MM and I are so excited about this new chapter in our lives.  It was always our dream for me to stay home with Bunny and whatever other children we have, but we always thought the finances were holding us back.  Well, God took that idea and threw it out the window when He reminded us that we only have one chance to raise our child(ren) the way we want to and we'd better take the chance He's given us.  Well, we're taking the plunge!  Bunny will be leaving her daycare on May 1.  From May 1 - June 29, I will work part-time, bringing Bunny with me.  As of July 1, I will officially be a stay-at-home-mama FOR GOOD!

I can't wait!  More on this later, but I've got to fly now!  Got a lot of loose ends to tie up in the next 3 months!!

No comments: