Now that our little princess is 4 weeks old, I guess it's time to update my blog to reflect that!!
Bunny was born on Friday, August 12, 2011 at 5:44 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs., 9.8 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. Her MM Daddy and I are so proud of her!!
Her Papaw & Mimi (my parents) arrived at the hospital about 45 minutes after she entered the world and were smitten from the beginning. They stayed with us for a whole week, which was a huge blessing since I ended up hospitalized for 3 nights after Bunny was born. (I'll update y'all on that in another post.)
So, MM and I have been by ourselves with Bunny for about 3 weeks, save a few nights that my sisters visited and this week when my parents came back to make sure Mama was alright and because they just couldn't resist spending more time with Bunny. Considering she is 4 weeks old today, I think we're doing pretty well. We are, of course, sleep-deprived and maybe somewhat malnourished (you have to WASH that lettuce before you eat it, WHO has time for veggies?!), but every coo and smile from Bunny makes up for it ten-fold!
So, without further ado, here she is!!
In the time it has taken to post this, Bunny has fallen asleep and woken up three times, I've stopped typing while Mimi lulled her to sleep again so I could pump and eat lunch, she's eaten twice, and finally has woken up again and is now in my arms. That being said, I do have every intention of eventually sharing our birth story, but that may not happen until her first birthday, the way things are going!
No comments:
Post a Comment