Monday, June 13, 2011
Menu Plan Monday: June 13
After my AWESOME baby shower this weekend, we are back at home for good until Bunny arrives. I'm so thankful for that. I love traveling, but it's well past time for us to get on a regular schedule and back to our routine.
I can't claim that this week's menu is based on being frugal or using what we have on hand. It is based 100% on what we are craving this week.
BREAKFASTS: Red bell pepper omelets, ww tortillas, skim milk, potato and egg tacos, banana Cheerios
LUNCHES: Black bean salads w/ ww toast, salmon salad sandwiches, pb&j
SNACKS: Yogurt, bananas, apples, oranges, grapes, string cheese, chocolate pudding cups, granola bars
DINNERS:
Monday: Mama Weaver's Meatloaf w/ roasted sweet potatoes and onions, and salad
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Cajun blackened salmon, red beans & rice, salad w/ homemade cajun vinaigrette
Thursday: Taco bake, ww tortillas, salad
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, cole slaw, oven fries
Sunday: Beef & tofu stir fry, stir fried spinach, brown rice (MM's favorite meal of mine for his first Father's Day)
I'm stoked about this week. I have been getting really great spurts of energy, so I'm going to put that to good use by getting some cleaning, cooking, and organizing done. Getting prepared for Bunny's arrival has also led me to looking into Once A Month Cooking. I've got a few books on the subject, so you may see some more info on my foray into that soon.
Don't forget to check out IHeartOrganizing for more Menu Plan Monday posts. There's always TONS of great recipes and menus for inspiration!
Labels:
Menu Plan Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment