thanks Kim! I got to spend some time with Maria today and although it was hard I am so glad I was able to see her and let the boys see her. Your prayers mean so much to us! This year has already been so full of life change, with Sam moving in with us, and we also found out that my sister is pregnant...so we are planning a fast wedding on top of everything else. Thank you! Jenna
Oh my, darling! You do have a lot on your plate right now! God is changing things in everyone's lives around you, isn't He? Prayers for your sister and your mom. Quick weddings can be a challenge, but if I remember correctly, your mom always had a good handle on everything and never lost her cool.
2 comments:
thanks Kim! I got to spend some time with Maria today and although it was hard I am so glad I was able to see her and let the boys see her. Your prayers mean so much to us! This year has already been so full of life change, with Sam moving in with us, and we also found out that my sister is pregnant...so we are planning a fast wedding on top of everything else. Thank you!
Jenna
Oh my, darling! You do have a lot on your plate right now! God is changing things in everyone's lives around you, isn't He? Prayers for your sister and your mom. Quick weddings can be a challenge, but if I remember correctly, your mom always had a good handle on everything and never lost her cool.
Post a Comment