Okay, it's been a long time since I've even thought about posting on my blog. Life has been insanely crazy the past few weeks, mostly due to extended work hours. That's all over, though, and I'm really, really ready to "return to me". I don't think I'll every be a daily blogger, but I do miss posting thoughts and musings for everybody (or nobody) to read. We have a lot going on from now on, but not so much that I won't have time for me or us. My hope is to post at least a picture a week, if not a full-on update.
We have a few small trips and one BIG one planned in the next three months and there are a lot of things we want to do with the house, so I should have plenty of material for posting. I just want to get back to the fun blogging universe; I really have missed it!
Now, I'm off to catch up on some of my favorite blogs to read!
1 comment:
Yaaaaaaay! I have missed you! I hope you are enjoying your time with your family.
Post a Comment