Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sky Watch Friday

The bluest skies in Texas...

Over-looking the bad-lands between Terlingua, Texas and Santa Elena Canyon in Big Bend National Park.


(Click on pic for larger image.)

For more beautiful skies, check out Sky Watch Friday!


ETA: It took a good long jog and several hours for me to realize that I posted this "Sky Watch FRIDAY" on a Thursday. Oh well! It's still a beautiful image and it'll give me the opportunity post a different sky view tomorrow!

12 comments:

Kathy W said...

I love that picture. It looks so warm. =) Hope you have a wonderful day.

Louise said...

What a beautiful, sweeping vista!

Guy D said...

Wow, what a view. You captured this shot perfectly.

Cheers!
Regina In Pictures

Suzanne said...

Great open space, what a nice place to have around you.
Thanks for sharing the photo and Happy SWF.

Carol said...

Great photo...love the wide open spaces...nice blue sky...

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Lots of people post Thursday evening.
Very nice picture

Unknown said...

Great shot. If you're close to this in 'way out west texas' Hi neighbor.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful this landscape is. I just love it out west...so nice.

Tammie Lee said...

such a beautiful view!

Michele said...

That landscape is AMAZING!! The sky in incredible. Beautiful.]

Mountain Retreat

abc said...

I like the wide and unobstructed view in this one. Wonderful.

kesslerdee said...

That is a gorgeous picture!