Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not enough time

I don't know how it happens, but I have a perfectly laid out plan for what needs to be done and when and it all falls apart!! Oh well, I assume that most people are like that, right?

The worst part about the night was processing my Avon orders. I love selling Avon and I really love the products, but every other Thursday when that delivery hits the front door mat, procrastination kicks in. Well, I got it done and was actually able to label and date 130 brochures for the next campaign. I just have to think about all money it's making us.

I think we're all packed for our weekend of Christmas shopping that starts tomorrow night. I know that we have a lot of things to get done, but I also know that we're both looking forward to a weekend away.

The year just seems to be going by so fast! I can't believe how soon Thanksgiving is. I don't don't if I'm prepared for all of this. The best thing is that I should have all of our presents wrapped and tucked away by next weekend. Phew. That is really the biggest task and to have it out of the way is going to be such a blessing!

No comments: